If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (410) 242-7370

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Electrical Fire in Apartment Building

An electrical fire caused the damage to this Pikesville apartment unit Kitchen. The soot on these white cabinets is very evident but sometimes it is not so noticeable.  Soot, like dust, settles on anything and everything in its path. If not properly cleaned it can damage items permanently so it is always best to let the professionals at SERVPRO handle it.   

SERVPRO of Catonsville is an IICRC certified firm in water, fire and mold remediation.  We work with all insurance companies and directly with the homeowner.  If you are experiencing a water, fire, mold or general clean up issue please call SERVPRO of Catonsville at 410-242-7370.