A Moldy Recommendation
We love when customers refer us to their friends and family but we also pride ourselves on building relationships with other local service providers.
Recently, a homeowner called us because she had mold damage in her bathroom. Her sink had been leaking and she called a plumber to fix the issue. However, the water leak had also caused mold to grow on her bathroom wall and under the sink.
The plumber recommended our team and we were able to quickly get to the home to asses the damage and remove the mold.
Water damage can cause many issues, so we are proud to work alongside professionals who recognize problems and know how to best direct homeowners toward the right solution.
About SERVPRO of Catonsville
SERVPRO of Catonsville specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. SERVPRO of Catonsville is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here, too and we are proud to be part of the Catonsville community.