How To Prevent Mold
You've recently experienced a water damage situation in your home. How can you prevent mold from growing as a result?
Follow the tips below:
- Keep the humidity between 30 to 60 percent.
- Provide for proper drainage away from building foundations.
- Regularly inspect plumbing and appliances for leaks. Keep gutters and drains clear of debris.
- Inspect the roof, windows, and other areas where water might enter the building.
- Respond to all water intrusions immediately.
And most importantly... you don't have to do it all yourself. Call our trained technicians today to mitigate your water damage and properly dry your home to prevent mold growth: 410-242-7370.