Water Damage Amid Covid-19
Unexpected water damage during the COVID-19 crisis?
You know you need to address and fix the problem but you may still be concerned about inviting anyone into your home at this time. What do you do?
At SERVPRO of Catonsville, we’re open and here to help. Not only to fix the water damage but to make you feel comfortable with our presence in your home.
Rest assured, we are absolutely committed to keeping your family, your home, and our technicians safe during this challenging time.
What we’re doing:
1. Additional questions: When you call our office, we’ll ask additional questions to understand your individual household situation.
- Is anyone in your home currently sick?
- Has anyone in your home recently been sick?
- Has anyone in your home recently traveled?
2. At a minimum, our Technicians are required to wear gloves and at least a mask on any and all jobs until further notice.
3. Our Technicians will respect your space and work quickly and efficiently to fix the damage
We know this is a difficult time, so if you’ve experienced a recent water loss, call us: 410-242-7370. We’ll answer all of your questions and get the problem fixed quickly and safely.
About SERVPRO of Catonsville
SERVPRO of Catonsville specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. SERVPRO of Catonsville is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here, too and we are proud to be part of the Catonsville community.