Residential Water Damage in Owings Mills, MD
This water damage in a residential basement was caused by a sump pump malfunction which is a very frequent reason for many of our homeowners. Once the issue is resolved by a plumber our team can quickly mitigate so as to have as little disruption to the customers normal daily routine as possible.
SERVPRO of Catonsville is an IICRC certified firm in water, fire and mold remediation. We work with all insurance companies and directly with the homeowner. If you are experiencing a water, fire, mold or general clean up issue please call SERVPRO of Catonsville at 410-242-7370.